Patrick Scott is the Lead Trial Attorney at Scott Law Firm located in downtown Conroe, Texas. Patrick dedicates his practice to those who have been injured or harmed by the negligence of others.
The types of cases Patrick has handled include catastrophic injury, wrongful death, dog bites, trucking, and car wrecks. Patrick has tried numerous personal injury cases to verdict.
Patrick is licensed to practice law in Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. He is also licensed in all federal courts in Texas and in the Western District of Oklahoma. Patrick is a graduate of Baylor University School of Law where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Baylor Law Review. Before law school, Patrick received a B.A. summa cum laude in Political Science from the University of Houston Honors College.
Patrick was raised in Natchitoches, Louisiana. After high school, he enlisted in the United States Marine Corps as an Intelligence Analyst. During his four-year tour of duty in the Marines, he served overseas in various countries and capacities. For his service, he received a Naval Achievement Medal, as well as several commendations.
Houstonia magazine has recognized Patrick as one of Houston’s Top Lawyers in the area of Personal Injury every year since 2015. Patrick has also been named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 every year since 2014. Patrick has been named to the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list for Personal Injury each year since 2017.
Patrick is the former president of the Montgomery County Bar Association. He also serves as the Panel Chair of the District 3, Panel 2 Grievance Committee. Patrick and his family reside in Conroe, Texas. Patrick also speaks Spanish.
- U.S. District Court, N.D. TX
- U.S. District Court, E.D. TX
- U.S. District Court, S.D. TX
- U.S. District Court, W.D. TX
- U.S. District Court, W.D. OK
- Baylor University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate
- Editor-in-Chief, Baylor Law Review
- University of Houston Honors College
- B.A., Political Science / Spanish
Honors and Awards
- Top Lawyer-Personal Injury, Houstonia Magazine (2015-2022)
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2017-2022)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 (2014-2022)
- 10/10 AVVO rating
- AVVO Clients’ Choice Award (2016-2022)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Baylor Law School Alumni Association
- United States Marine Corps, Sergeant (2001-2005)
- Committee Chair, District 3 Grievance Committee
- Former President, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member, Woodlands Bar Association
- Conroe Noon Lions Club
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Citizens Academy Alumni Association
- Marine Corps League, Eastex Detachment
- American Legion Post 618